Re: Reviews older than 90 days

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 2:54 PM, Niels de Vos <ndevos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 11:28:40AM +0530, Amar Tumballi wrote:
> Did get hold of all the pending patches till 2017-05-20 (660 in total).
> Note that it includes "All open" patches.
>
> Attached is the file with all the details. Nigel, considering we have dump
> to have reference, can we go ahead and close everything which is 79 days
> old?
>
> Let me know if anyone wants CSV output of the pending patches, and what all
> the info they need?
>
> I recommend all the maintainers to go through the list and make sure they
> take appropriate action on all old patches. If people are lazy to go
> through all the patches, i can provide list of files changed per patch
> (url), so you can choose what matters to you.

It would be helpful to have a list that contains only the old patches. I
want to search for some keywords in the subject of the patches, and find
many recent ones.

Could you place such a list on hackmd.io, so that we can make notes
about changes or something?

https://hackmd.io/GYIwhsEMYOwLQGYAMBOATHALCmm4oEZgBTOGYgVgA5qxiqqY0g==#

How can we prevent retiring of changes? Would leaving a comment on the
change be sufficient?

For now it is good. We need a cut-off date to carry out the automatic 'Abandon' step. I propose June 1st.

-Amar

Thanks,
Niels