io-stats: Fix overwriting of client profile by the bricks

This is regarding this commit:
- http://review.gluster.org/#/c/13872/
- commit 0facb11220aea20a6573b656785922219c9650cf

The change in the code will now dump the stats from the first io-stats xlator that it encounters, and not further wind the setxattr to other io-stats in the stack (either client or brick).

The repercussion is that when debugging performance issue, there are cases when we want to take a look at client and server io-stats in conjunction. This was possible when we could initiate the setfattr from a client (or from the client of interest) and hence gather stats across the client and the bircks.

Further some performance debugging also involve(s/d) adding io-stat xlator to various points in the graph, (again client or brick side graph) and initiate a stats dump. This helped isolate latency across different xlators in the stack, enabling further troubleshooting of the right areas, as the case may be. With the change mentioned this is no longer possible.

I think we need to reconsider the above change. The bug is real and needs a fix, but maybe we append the xlator name to the end of the provided filename and dump the stats into that, than unwind from the first instance of io-stats.

Of course, we also treat the io-stats xattr as special and ignore it in posix xlator, so that it does not reach the disk.

Thoughts?

Shyam