Re: [Gluster-infra] Slow regression tests, likely due to lvm archives

> I also remember that Jeff Darcy posted on "we need to change a value in
> lvm.conf (LVM allocation settings, mail from 6th of april), so anyone
> has more information about that ? (or if someone can ping Jeff for me)

Yes, I found that the default value for activation.reserved_memory is
too low, causing LVM operations to take a very long time.  I think it
was also implicated in some outright failures, but I'm less sure of
that.  In any case, I recommend at least quadrupling the value.