Re: Regression-test-burn-in crash in EC test

Seems like I missed adding rtalur/sakshi to cc list.

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 5:25 PM, Raghavendra G <raghavendra@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Raghavendra Talur reported another crash in dht_rename_lock_cbk (which is similar - not exactly same - to the bt presented here). I heard Sakshi is taking a look into this.

Rtalur/Sakshi,

Can you please post your findings here?

regards,
Raghavendra

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 4:50 PM, Jeff Darcy <jdarcy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The test is doing renames where source and target directories are
> different. At the same time a new ec-set is added and rebalance started.
> Rebalance will cause dht to also move files between bricks. Maybe this
> is causing some race in dht ?
>
> I'll try to continue investigating when I have some time.

That would be great, but if you've pursued this as far as DHT then it
would be OK to hand it off to that team as well.  Thanks!

Raghavendra G

--
Raghavendra G