[Fwd: [Gluster-infra] Jenkins crashed when preparing the outage]

Since I manage to mix the name of the irc channel and the mailling
list...

--
Michael Scherer

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

so while preparing for the outage, and using safe shutdown, it seems
that jenkins crashed and restarted itself. It also lost track of the
running regression test suite, so we will proceed with the outage right
now (ie 30 minutes in advance), and I iwll mail once that's done.

Kaushal say it also upgraded itself, so I suspect that was maybe a side
effect of inplace upgrade, so maybe we should switch to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/OfflineSystemUpdates once the
system is replaced by a centos 7 host. (or containers, I heard they
solve everything, from baldness to sleep problem)

--
Michael Scherer