Gerrit and Bugzilla usage

While preparing the list of bugs for 3.7.6 I observed some patches that had used bugs incorrectly.

Few things to keep in mind:

1. If you use the gerrit backport feature, take care to add the bug number in topic section manually as it is not automatic. If not done, we lose updates on bugzilla because scripts are triggered based on bug number mentioned in topic.

2. Please don't use umbrella/tracker bugs for sending patches. It may happen that not all bugs are fixed under a tracker bug within a release and it creates ambiguity of whether to include it in list of bugs fixed or not.

3. Please don't use bugs which were closed as part of previous release.

Raghavendra Talur