Re: Patch needs merging

> I would expect the snapshot-scheduler feature to be maintained by the
> proposed snapshot maintainer for now.

IIUC volume-snapshot (glusterd mainly), USS and snapshot-scheduler (python based)
all fall into snapshot maintenance.

> I am also not a major fan of a single component being managed by
> multiple folks. Given that respective component maintainers will be
> managing their parts of glusterd & CLI going forward, I think we are
> positioned reasonably well to manage patches in glusterd.

What problems do you see with multiple maintainers? We have that working
well in glusterd for over a year. In fact, we are adding one more to glusterd.
We are proposing multiple maintainers for erasure-coding, libglusterfs and bit-rot
to name a few.