Re: NetBSD regression tests: reviews required

On 11/28/2014 09:25 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
On Sat, 22 Nov 2014 16:55:07 +0100
manu@xxxxxxxxxx (Emmanuel Dreyfus) wrote:
<snip>
Some news on triggered NetBSD regression tests: we still have a few
test that always fail in basic. I tweaked the regression test
launching script to skip them, so that we can come some useful
results until they are fixed. But before enabling votes, we still
need to merge two change sets to fix spurious failures:
http://review.gluster.com/9071
http://review.gluster.com/9075

Have dropped a note to Pranith and Raghavendra Bhat to review these. We should get this in soon.

<snip>
And while I am there, it would be nice if someone could review this
one: http://review.gluster.com/9137

Have Merged this.

Hi all,

Does anyone have time to look over some (or all) of these three for
correctness?

We're trying to get the NetBSD side of things running 100%, and
waiting on these is blocking us. ;)

Sorry about this delay. All patches should be in the repo in a bit.

Regards,
Vijay