Re: [Gegl-developer] [Gimp-user] Discontinuation of mailing lists and moving to Discourse

Hi,
gimp-developer-list@xxxxxxxxx (2022-10-18 at 0833.00 +0200):
> Am 18.10.22 um 02:29 schrieb Jehan Pagès via gegl-developer-list:
> > There is one more thing to take into consideration: more
> > infrastructure means more work. I said it above, I am exhausted by
> > this all. I was only managing one of the mailing lists so far (the
> > gimp-gui one, the most recent) and still had to regularly handle
> > spams. I am personally thankful that this work goes to GNOME admins now.
> Spam did indeed heavily outweigh the on-topic messages on the other five
> mailing lists for quite some time - and anyone who's ever maintained a
> mailman-based mailing list can likely confirm that spam handling there
> is not as comfortable as doing this in e.g. a capable mail client.

Not even minimum integration with tools like Spamassassin, CRM114 and
such? Or a workflow in which suspicious posts are sent to moderators
via email, who then send pass/drop commands (automated or by hand in
own mail client) to the mail list? Similar fashion than (un)subscribe
command.

Oh well, it seems too late anyway now.

Cheers,
GSR