Re: [Gimp-user] Discontinuation of mailing lists and moving to Discourse

Hi!

On Tue, Oct 18, 2022 at 4:43 AM Rick Strong <rnstrong@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Gee, Jehan I'm really sorry I was so involved in getting photographs ready
> for print tomorrow morning that I overlooked the possibility that YOU might
> also be stressed out. I’m going blind in one eye, had a heart attack in
> August and I’ve been going for over 12 hours now, but that’s no excuse. You
> have my sympathy. [image: Crying face]

Hey no problem don't worry. Neither your email nor the one from the other
person were rude or anything. I was just annoyed by the fact they were sent
privately and it's true I'm quite tired these days.
Anyway thanks for understanding and sorry to read about your health issues.
I hope these will get better soon! 💌

Jehan