Information request.

Hi Development Team,

I will be installing the application on some of our machines and would like to know more about the application. If possible, could you please answer the following:

1.Does the software require admin rights? If yes please instruct reasons for admin rights
2.Can we have source files of the software (Installation files )
3. Is there any instructions or documentation how to support his application ?
4.Does it require any special ports towards network config behind firewalls?
5.Does the software use any authentication ?

Regards,

Oli Ortiz
Systems Engineer
DDI: 0208 772 6225
Web: Certitude.london<https://www.certitude.london/>

[cid:image003.png@01D74C96.DD39D840]

Head Office: 31-33 Lumiere Court, 209 Balham High Road, Balham, London SW17 7BQ

At Certitude, we exist, simply, to support those who need us - to help them develop new skills, to meet new people, and experience new things. So that they can bring their own unique brilliance to the world.

Certitude Support, which includes Southside Partnership, Support for Living Ltd and Yarrow is a Registered Society incorporated under the Co-operative Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 30891R, providing support for people with learning disabilities, autism and mental health needs. This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disclose, copy or use any part of it - please notify the sender and delete all copies immediately. Any information, statements or opinions contained in this message (including any attachments) are given by the author and are not necessarily those of Certitude Support unless subsequently confirmed by an authorised representative of Certitude Support.