Re: meta-data

On 2 Apr 2021 at 11:07, live--- via gimp-developer-li wrote:

> I want to thank you for the better meta data support! It's not only a
> useful feature but in times of personal tracking an utmost feature for
> Gimp.

Thank you for your kind words. We slowly keep working on improving it but
still have a long way to go and we are also partially dependent on our
metadata handling libraries exiv2 and gexiv2.

In the meantime, if you do notice anything in our metadata handling going
wrong then please open an issue on our issue tracker or add a comment if
there is already an issue about it.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/-/issues

Jacob Boerema