meta-data

Hello Gimp-developers,
I read the release-notes of version 2.10.24 and your comment
"There are still a lot of improvements to be made in the metadata area
though we are probably on the right path. This part of the development
is not as visible as other, yet this is very time-consuming and
thankless groundwork while being useful to anyone who needs good
metadata support".
I want to thank you for the better meta data support! It's not only a
useful feature but in times of personal tracking an utmost feature for
Gimp.
I support your developers every month with my donations and full meta
data support for all image formates is exactly the feature I was
hoping for next!!

With my best regards,Sascha