Re: Bug

No Alex, every communication channel reposting GIMP news is full of your
comments like "piss off or make pull requests" and it's ****ing tiresome to
be observing for years on end.
You want to be a spokesperson? Well then behave like one.

On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 at 16:34, Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-developer-list <
gimp-developer-list@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 6:28 PM Gregory Reshetniak wrote:
>
> > "Dear Albert Einstein, unfortunately there hasn't been a MacOS expert to
> > help us fix the release process yet. Hopefully someone will appear soon -
> > we'd really want to continue releasing for Macs again. Perhaps you might
> > help us with it? Here are the tasks that need to be done
> > https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/-/issues/4504";
> >
> > See Alex, it's possible to reply to completely innocent questions without
> > full force of your passive aggressive ego scaring away users and even
> > possible contributors. Try it, we believe in you.
> >

> You replied with aggression to a short, concise reply that implied no
> aggression whatsoever, passive or otherwise.
>
> Do I need to point out that this sort of behavior is not appreciated here?
>
> Please do not do that again. Thank you.
>
> Alex

<https://about.me/gregory.reshetniak?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=edit_panel&utm_content=thumb>
Gregory Reshetniak