Re: Bug

"Dear Albert Einstein, unfortunately there hasn't been a MacOS expert to
help us fix the release process yet. Hopefully someone will appear soon -
we'd really want to continue releasing for Macs again. Perhaps you might
help us with it? Here are the tasks that need to be done
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/-/issues/4504";

See Alex, it's possible to reply to completely innocent questions without
full force of your passive aggressive ego scaring away users and even
possible contributors. Try it, we believe in you.

On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 at 16:14, Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-developer-list <
gimp-developer-list@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 4:27 PM Albert Einstein via
> gimp-developer-list <gimp-developer-list@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Are there any news about the release of the new and fixed version for
> MacOS ?
>
> There will be once someone joins the team to work on macOS builds.
>
> Alex

<https://about.me/gregory.reshetniak?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=edit_panel&utm_content=thumb>
Gregory Reshetniak