Re: [ANN] gimpgitbuild 0.2.1 - a commandline tool to build GIMP and its dependencies from their git repos

On Sat, 29 Feb 2020 06:15:40 -0000
"Ed" <ej_zg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'd suggest setting up Travis and using CI with your project repo to ensure
> people can start from a clean version of at least Ubuntu with a fair chance
> it will work. The various packages and versions in the Travis config would
> provide a great guide on dependencies.

Thanks for the suggestion, Ed! I shall try that.

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
https://www.shlomifish.org/humour/bits/Can-I-SCO-Now/ - “Can I SCO Now?”

If Chuck Norris is disappointed by you not following his advice, he’ll survive.
On the other hand, you will not.
    — http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/bits/facts/Chuck-Norris/