Re: New asset / extension manager

Hey dude, calm down. Where have I written about "throwing your family,
friends and life under the bus" or "black magic instant coding" ? Why are
you angry (offended)? Of course I don't know what you're doing. (only what
you expose on Gitlab or blog)

By priority I meant that Gimp team is pushing new features (that don't look
like prerequisites for that manager) and that one that I'm looking for the
most looks freezed (at least from outside). So I assume it's only your
priority (not priority of the whole team). In that case I understand that
creating something new (besides bugfixing, infrastructure maintenance,...)
takes some time. I'm developer myself, trust me, I know well how it works.

✌️