Re: New asset / extension manager

Hi,

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 11:37 PM Michal Vašut <michal.vasut@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Jehan, I know you've made some work on new extension manager -
> you've presented some GUI prototypes in the past and I also read about some
> huge backend refactoring, fixes and added support for JS and Lua for
> extension scripting. How far is it? Or better, how close to be released?
> It's without doubt huge task, and I understand how difficult is to work
> with such old codebase and don't mess up something else, so I don't want to
> put any pressure on you. Only thing I want to know is some rough estimate
> when it will be done.1st half of 2020? Second half? Next year?

I'm sorry, we don't do dates. We don't do rough estimates either.

Things will be done when it's ready, that's it. I haven't taken the time to
work on this particular feature the last few months as I was doing other
stuff. I will continue implementing the feature. I can't tell when this
will happen and when this will be finished. I don't know either.

Jehan

--
ZeMarmot open animation film
http://film.zemarmot.net