Re: Python2.7 reaches end of life

Helmut,

 I also opened an issue to talk about porting. Not sure whether an issue,
or this list is more appropriate.
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues/4368

I started porting histogram_export.py , so just avoid that one.

Personally, I am a bit stuck on creating UI for the plugins. There is no
automatic UI for plugins, like
there was before.  I also understand that mitch created new methods
for plugins for UI, and I am not sure whether I am supposed to use them or
not.