Re: lost gimp files

Hello c Bella,

I never had this problem, but that doesn't mean it does not exist.

Could you tell us more about your System?
 - Operating system and version?
 - Gimp version?
 - Where is the Gimp from?
 - Do you dad any error massages?
 - Could you show us the empty file?

The more information you can give the better.

Regards,
Tobias