Re: When writing a GIMP Plugin using Python, can the Plugin display a GIMP based Dialog box informing the user if they haven't provided an argument?

On Wednesday, May 8, 2019, Craig Sanders via gimp-developer-list <
gimp-developer-list@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I am writing a GIMP Plugin using Python, and this Plugin expects to receive
> a list of files as one of its arguments. My question is, if the user
> doesn't provide any files as arguments, can my Plugin display a GIMP based
> Dialog box informing them of this?

gimp.message(You did not provide files)

The message part should be in quotes probably....