Re: Xsane with Gimp on Mac OS X

Hmm... is something broken with the TWAIN scanner plugin on Mac, or perhaps
have scanner drivers moved away from using the TWAIN system and so that's
not picking up your driver?

(I ported the TWAIN driver to support Mac in 2004, and it seems to still be
in the source code, so I would expect it to be included in builds by
default.)

-- brion