Re: Progress of Asset / Plugin manager

Ok, no problem...

Yeah, the best way is to do without asking, but that is problem when you
don't have skill :-D <=> that was also reason why I was asking in the first
place - Gimp (its C code) is quiet hardcore and therefore there is so few
devs capable (and willing) to contribute.
Ok, thanks for making it little bit more clearer and have a nice Xmas
holidays.

Michal