Re: Progress of Asset / Plugin manager

On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 11:03 AM Michal Vašut <michal.vasut@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi Jehan, thanks for answer. Do you have the code in some public
> repository to take a peek?

Well yeah, code is in master (for some times now). There is no
search/installation part yet, but the core code: basically what is an
extension (the metadata format to describe the contents (both with
Human-text description and for automatic consumption), the loading of
extensions, enabling/disabling them, etc.
Please read:
https://girinstud.io/news/2018/07/crowdfunding-for-extension-management-in-gimp-and-other-improvements/
And you can refer to commits done after this too.

Note that it won't work on Windows yet (as I saw that's the OS you are
interested in), because the library used for metadata parsing is not ported
to Windows yet (on my TODO list).

Jehan