Re: FW: different Vignette parameters 2.8 vs 2.10

Hi,

Not a developer, but I note that in 2.10.6  it is described as a gegl operation. I cannot find Vignette in 2.8.22 and wonder if it is a script you may have downloaded.

Perhaps you installed  https://jcubic.wordpress.com/2017/05/20/how-to-add-vignette-in-gimp/

If so, have your tried copying the Vignette script to your 2.10

Owen