FW: different Vignette parameters 2.8 vs 2.10

Dear GIMP developers,

I posed the question beneath in the gimp-user mailinglist, but received no
answer. One of the users suggested I post the question in the developers
list.

I hope you can point me to a way to have 2.10 vignette work in the same way
as 2.8.

Thanks in advance,

Henk