Re: Update RoadMap page

> There is no duplicate management of milestones. The Roadmap page is mostly
> a PR thing, nothing else. No developers use it. There is no milestone
> management there.

One thing that always frustrated me about the roadmap as a person who
occasionally wondered how things were going. Was that some of the roadmap
points would have bug reports hyperlinked while the features I was most
interested in or did not understand did not. With milestones, every issue
that would be attached to that milestone would be displayed. I would say
that half the interest in the roadmap is to see how far along development
is and the other half is to find out what will be in the next release/to
see what the developers are working on.

--
Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live
with him.

<https://www.facebook.com/android272>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/113439282950133616549/posts>
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-pullins/6a/2b3/366>