Re: Update RoadMap page

Would it be possible to move the roadmap to the Gnome GitLab milestones?
This way the issues on GitLab link to milestones and the progress of that
milestone would automatically be updated when issues are updated.

Andrew
--
Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live
with him.

<https://www.facebook.com/android272>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/113439282950133616549/posts>
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-pullins/6a/2b3/366>