Re: Can hitting Enter/Return twice apply changes made in popup dialogs?

> 1. open combo (space)
>> 2. confirm entry (enter)
>> 3. confirm dialog (enter)
>>

> Is that really a good approach? I'm concerned that it's too easy to
> accidentally commit some change by using the same key. Would it be better
> to leave Enter alone, and have a global Ctrl+Enter or Shift+Enter to
> accept+dismiss any dialog box?

It's a convention that is used in most of the graphics (and other) software
I've used over the years. It's the most intuitive way to handle it.
If it's a problem, or an accident, it will only happen once before the user
will see how it works.
Can always be undone ctrl+z, so it's not that big of a deal if a misfire
occurs now and again.

-C