Re: Can hitting Enter/Return twice apply changes made in popup dialogs?

Wait, what? Oh, I mean the third enter. Sorry, you're right, you have to
hit enter to confirm the option.

1st enter opens the combo box, 2nd enter confirms the selection. Third
enter commits.

>From any of value box (be it combo or otherwise), you should be able to hit
Enter/Return to apply the changes of the dialog, after hitting enter to
confirm the value.

Better?
-C