Re: Enhancement request policy

My experience is that GIMP developers don't care what any user would
like to have.
The general response is "we have previously decided that we want to do
it like this and we aren't interested in how the end user might find
something useful".
This is in stark contrast to most of the other open source projects
that I work on that gladly take constructive input.