Re: [darktable-dev] Re: Darktable plug-in in GIMP - Darktable for Windows?

The first two errors are just debugging messages.  The last error is an
error.  The lua interface changed has changed in darktable and a patch was
made to the lua scripts to be compatible.  Darktable 2.0.3 still uses the
old interface. You can get the 2.0.3 compatible version of the scripts from
https://github.com/wpferguson/lua-scripts.

Bill