Re: [darktable-dev] Re: Darktable plug-in in GIMP - Darktable for Windows?

In the darktable lua scripts, https://github.com/darktable-org/lua-scripts,
there is a script to add GIMP as an export target to the darktable
exporter.  You can import your raws into darktable, process them, then
select them and export them to GIMP.  GIMP will launch and open the file.
Save your changes back to the file, exit GIMP, and darktable will import
the result and group it with the original raw.

Hope this helps,

Bill