Re: Due diligence: Permission for usage of GIMP

Yes, this is precisely what I have in mind. I will use my own materials as
a start, then we can sub in official ones later (if they indeed exist).
Additionally, we can make a repository of the construction files used so
(when/if) we decide to rebrand/recolour later, it will be a simple matter
to update the brand guidelines. Thanks for the link, Andrew.