Re: Cage Transform Tool's transformations

On 17 March 2015 at 20:29, Alexandre Prokoudine <
alexandre.prokoudine@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 8:55 PM, Joseph Bupe wrote:
>
> > So, you mean to say tools like the n-point deformation have faster
> interim
> > transformations between every tweak even if they are not visible?
>
> Perhaps I'm using the wrong words :) No, that is not what I was
> saying. The NPD tool isn't very fast either.
>
> What I am saying is that transformations that every tweak applies can
> be executed faster than they are now. Am I making any sense? :)
>
> Alex

Ok Alex, the progress bar in the link below is what I am referring to. It
appears between every tweak on the Cage transform tool.

Link: http://s4.postimg.org/qqlkwjx4t/snapshort.png

I just feel it's too disruptive because I have to halt and wait for the
progress bar to run every single tweak.

Best regards.

Joseph