Re: OSX

Michael B.,

I am confused. Which version of OSX do you have? My version supports Snow
Leopard to Yosemite.

I just checked and here is a screenshot from 2.8.14 (I am running Yosemite):

http://www.partha.com/images/screenshots/Gimp-2.8.14-Language-screenshot.jpg

Can you send me a screenshot or tell me how it looks on your system? Also,
it's possible your system does not have the iso-codes necessary for the
language display. If so, we can easily (I think) fix this.

If you are using my version, you can also leave me a message on my website
or also post on gimpchat.com.

Thanks,
Partha