Re: 32 bit bmp files again

To add to my question thread myself; I can load the file into Paint, but if
I try to save it, Paint says '24 bit' only (has no 32 bit option) and if I
save that, it's the same size.  If I save from Gimp to 24 bit it's 15K.  If
I save from Gimp to 32 bit it's 20K.  so whan I save in Paint, and it says
'24 bit' it saves to 20 K file.