Re: Fwd: Gimp Registry Future

..

> I think, if Ingo is talking about plugins, he is talking about Gimp
> plugins and not about plugins in CMS systems.
>
> Regards

..and I mean Drupal plugins for developing / improving the functionality of
the actual gimp registry website - BTW - we all know that gimp plungin
registry is about GIMP plugins

the main topic was about web platform - what can be done to improving the
security, anti spam measures and general functionality.