Re: Fwd: Gimp Registry Future

Can be taken - but a web(designer/developer) need good specs before
starting this task.

There are plenty of CMS'es on the wild - most of them with many ready-made
modules Joomla / Word Press/ CMSMS - they are the easy to implement (and
not hard to modify).

Drupal is solid and well documented for peoples who need to develop plugins
on their own - especially security things...

...but before any choice to be considered - a solid set of specifications
must be set
(I presume there is a kind of governance on Gimp Registry - which can
finalize this thing)

once the goal is point by point on paper - would be quite simple to choose
from already existing platforms.