Re: Get pointer coordinates in a python script

All painting is done in a GEGL Buffer -
but the events got from the user don't traverse a GEGL interface into
GEGL nodes which paint on these buffers: I think
it should not be to hard to think of a way (I am not saying
about it would not be hard to implement - I am saying
it would not be hard to think about it) - of
getting the events processed in GIMP,  have
the parts which does the dynamics in a separate logic layer,
in a way one could get the processed events in an arbitrary
GEGL node - the events would simply be an input.

That way, the modular design of GEGL could be used
to create modular tools into GIMP.

  js
 -><-