Re: [Gimp-docs] [Gimp-web] Proposed gimp tutorial

Roman & Pat,

I spent quite a bit of time fiddling round with git-bz and after
downloading it, configuring it, and trying to use it to send in the
differences from  checking my tutorial into git (local check out / check in
*seems* OK), I have come to the conclusion that this is probably not what
you guys are using because it sure seems to be - broken.  After trying to
send in a patch with git-bz it told me that I did not seem to be logged
into bugzilla.gnome.org in firefox - I am.  It does not seem to be able to
read the cookies (Firefox V22 on Fedora).

Is there a set of instructions written down anywhere that indicates what
format and method someone should use to send in changes, updates and new
content like a tutorial?  I did format the tutorial into web format and do
a checkout / check in into the repository, but not being able to get any
farther with it is beginning to take a lot of time.

The files I am trying to check in are in a share (should be easy to
download) at:

https://spideroak.com/browse/share/Stephen_Kiel_Pictures/Stephen_Kiel_Gimp_Tutorial

I would appreciate any help you could give me.  I will be on the road for
about a week, so I may be slow getting back to you.

Thanks,

Stephen