Usability at CCC

Chaos Communication Camp is approaching,
so I’d like to announce that there will also be the opportunity
to discuss usability and related issues regarding GIMP.
As far as I’m concerned, I’d like to present and discuss my proposal
(see http://gui.gimp.org/index.php/Usability).

Season of Usability is also a topic on my list,
I expect to present some news about it.
or if there are any topics you’d like to hear about or discuss.

I’m looking forward to meeting you at CCC.

Kind regards

Tobi