Reg: GIMP GSOC 2011 project

Hi,

I am currently studying for my Bachelor of Technology and Masters
Degree in Computer Science at IIIT,Hyderabad,India. I would like to
work at GIMP because I am looking for a challenge in Digital Image
Processing/computational photography field and I think this is an
opportunity for me to consolidate the knowledge and experience gathered so far.

I am interested in working on "Seamless Cloning" project.I am familiar
with Poisson image editing techniques.I would like you to suggest me
on how to proceed further with this project.

You can look at my website for more information about me.
http://web.iiit.ac.in/~siddhartha_k/

Regards,
Siddharth Kherada
Btech + MS by Research