Fractal image scaling

Hi!

I don't have any description of Fractal scaling algorithm. Technique described at previous message is based only upon my ideas and knowledges from research articles and books (Yuval Fisher - "Fractal Image Compression", Stephen Welstead - "Fractal and Wavelet Image Compression Techniques"). The algorithm used in Genuine Fractals program (by OnOne Software Inc.) is patented and unknown to me.

About comparing and capabilities.
There are a lot of comparisons of different image scaling algorithms in the web. For example:
http://audio.rightmark.org/lukin/graphics/lhouse_more.htm
It has a big advantage comparing with bilinear and bicubic algorithms.
The algorithm can scale "up" and "down", user simply should specify new resolution.

Regards, Alexander Beloborodov.