Regarding GSOC project idea

Hi All,

    We are Bhavya Agarwal and Kumar Harsh and we are currently pursuing our undergrad degree from
LNM IIT, Jaipur, India.

    We have a strong background in C/C++ and have been working with OpenCV for about 2 years.
We also have experience in GUI Designing using tools such as WPF and Qt. Additionally,
we have had a lot of experience in Web Designing using HTML-CSS-_javascript_ and PHP.

    Currently, we are engaged in a research internship in The Netherlands in the same field
as required in the project, as we are working on designing a professional software for DICOM
image retrieval, display, annotation and interactive segmentation.

    Some of our earlier projects have been :
  • "The Invisible Mouse" (Binding Mouse Motion to Hand motion)
  • "Force field Separator" (Separating two blobs in a binary image by calculating the force between them).
    Thus, we also have done some work in Image Segmentation and Object Tracking, and have also
Implemented a few machine learning algorithms like Neural Networks and Support Vector Machines.
We are currently working with CUDA to accelerate the algorithms.

    We can work on the project like Slicing Tool or Implement the free transform tool . Alternately, it would also
be great if anyone can mentor us in some other project such as -
  • DICOM support for GIMP
  • Accelerating GEGL Algorithms.

Best Regards,

- - - - - - -
Bhavya Agarwal & Kumar Harsh
B.Tech, 3rd Year
The LNM Institute of Information Technology
Jaipur, INDIA

Working @ SenoCAD Research
Alkmaar, The Netherlands

Email bhavya.6187@xxxxxxxxx