Re: Parasite questions

Thanks, Bill. I finally figured it out. At the bottom of
tools/pdbgen/pdb/image.pdb, a hard-coded subset of the @proc array is
passed as the series of functions to add to the library. By adding new
functions, the bottom ones were no longer included, and so resulted in
unresolved references.

I will include a couple of lines of comments that explain what is going
on in the patch I will be submitting. I should also submit a patch for
the README_NEW_PDB_PROC document to include this information in the
documentation...

Eric