Re: Porting GIMP plugins to GEGL operations

Actually, I do have another question.

Looking through the implemented GEGL operations, I've noticed that several plugins that are part of the default GIMP install are already there.

I started to compile a list of which were implemented, but I think I'd better ask: are all the plugins in the default GIMP bundle already implemented as GEGL operations? If not, is there an easy way to find which are already done?

Thanks,

Andreas