Re: GIMP Roadmap - wiki page

Hi,
enselic@xxxxxxxxx (2011-03-01 at 2214.48 +0100):
> Thanks, I've added your items as well as mapped features into GIMP
> releases up to GIMP 3.8. (I implicitly include both 'color adjustment
> layers' and 'filter layers' under "Adjustment layers".):
> http://gimp-wiki.who.ee/index.php/GIMP_Roadmap

Please pick a different name that trully combines both things then,
assuming they are combinable. Adjustment layers is already a standard
term (de facto from another app, yeah, impossible to change that now)
for a layer that only has a mask and applies per pixels changes like
hue or level changes. Not only confusing, but hard to see the relation
between "adjusment" and "render grid", for example, which is probably
what you mean with filter. Thanks.

GSR