Re: Gimp-developer Digest, Vol 101, Issue 11

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 4:57 AM, Nicolas Brack <nicolas.brack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As I already stated, I'm not confident with gimp's architecture ! (and the
list of class is not very intuitive to dip in)
I prefer to fix bugs at the beginning, it softer for me either. (Besides,
what unco status means ?)

"Unco", or unconfirmed, means that none of the developers have yet been able to verify that
the report is about a real bug.  Many bug reports are incorrect.  Confirming a bug report,
by verifying that the problem is real and you can reproduce it with up-to-date code, is a useful
activity. Sometimes bug reports are difficult to confirm because they depend on special
configurations.

  -- Bill