Re: Wrong tools contour

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 2:32 PM, Alexia Death <alexiadeath@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Nelson A. de Oliveira <naoliv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I don't know if it's a know issue,
> Im sorry, but I find this question a bit annoying. It's a big issue
> smack in the middle where you cant miss it. Of course its known.

So users will have to always stay in doubt if one issue is known or
not, because it annoys to ask?
I did search the bug reports and didn't find anything (maybe I didn't
search very well, but I did try). Also, there isn't a "known issues"
list in gimp.org.
How I am supposed to know what is known or not, besides asking?

>> (using latest git version).
> Git is a moving target. It is occasionally broken. If you want to
> complain about something in it, its best done in IRC and after
> building again to see if it has been fixed already.

See that there is a difference between complaining and asking (even if
I didn't use an interrogation, it indeed was a doubt): I didn't say
that "Gimp sux! Brush contours are all broken and wrong".
Also see that by latest git version, I really mean the latest version
(7e6d2542f22f7168abc7160fc0960e405e2eb607 right now). So the problem
is still there.

And what is the difference/problem in asking in the mailing-list instead IRC?
If I don't need to have a fast answer, my network has some kind of
restriction or I don't know what IRC is, why do I have to ask on IRC?

Nelson